Monday, November 5, 2007

IS HEARING PART OF LEARNING

I heard Kudat is the tip of Borneo. At Kudat you can see the typhoon or mini huricane that only American can experience. Wow, Kudat must be a special place to visit. This is what I heard from Nancy [one of one on-line student] in Sabah.

I heard this and that. Just by hearing my head process the information and I start to imagine how does the place look like. In many occassion we also perceive what does a person look like, the situation etc.

This is called 'pre-conceived ideas'. It may be positive or negative. Bad massengers may poison us with negative reports and we may hate a person before even seeing him.

As educated person like us, give ourselves a chance to evaluate the person ourselves before we make judgement.

I therefore will one day visit Kudat to judge myself. I like to try the seaweed canned drinks that Nancy told me together with cheap sea foods at the tip of Borneo.