Tuesday, September 24, 2013

maybank credit card

what I learned from maybank visa cost me more than 4 k. visa card is just like any other 'along' but this 'along' is legalised by Bank Negara.

last week I received the statement and I owe the bank about 10 k. yesterday I went to settled the whole amount and terminate the visa card. after some calculation, I have to fork out about 15 k.

reason is because I cancel the conventional scheme and moved into the Islamic scheme and that process cost me more than 4 k.

what a joke. I thought I can save on the interest but on the other hand it cost me 4 k.

a bank is a bank. whatever bank it is.

you remember the swiss cash? Bank Negara took [confiscated] all the illegal investment and then where is the money a?

so a bank is a bank.

I used the visa card since 1988. sometimes I pay more than what I owe. they give very tiny little interest from that surplus money. can't even buy cotton butts.

what if you are late in making payment? don't tell me.

dear readers, don't ever dream of using credit card. I was a very loyal user, ie since 1988. lately I have financial problems and so it is. the interest [profit] from the Islamic scheme is more than 100 ringgit a month. they don't care who you are, whether you have been using their cards and giving them money since 1988. they don't!

to maybank bosses, unions, and employees, please don't tell me about islamic banking to me