Sunday, January 13, 2008

OUM STUDENTS

I wish I can be a help to most, but I cant. I want to share my perception on part time learning. To me it is fun. If you want to look from the positive approach. I guess you have to. After all, you choose to earn paper qualification.

All if not most tutors have hands on experience in whatever subject they are teaching compare to full time tutors and lecturers. More often than not, they are the first to comment about the content of the module.

But nevertheless, you have no choice but to learn, understand and memorise the module. Why? Because these are basics which you must understand in every subject that you are being exposed to. If you think it is a waste of time, then you should tell the tutor what the university should teach you.

If you care to realise then you will understand better in every theory that they teach. You can make comparison between those theory and what really happen in your organisation.

This is the beauty here, tutors have hands-on experience and so do you. Then you should ask a lot of question in classes to clear your doubts between the real life and the theory. Full time students will not have this opportunity. They are not able to ask questions because they have not gone through the process.