Saturday, November 16, 2013

Celcom Subang Parade

I visited Celcom outlet at Subang Parade. The shop is located beside the Blackberry shop. If not mistaken it is at Lower Ground Floor.

You have iphone 5S celcom package here? No more, no stock.

How about 5C?  Yes we have.

After telling me his bulshit story about the package where the price of the phone is more expensive than what is 'said' on the banner, I told him, if that is the case, I buy the phone without the Celcom package.

Can! can! he answered excitedly.

Shortly then, after some quiry, I realised this boy is not telling the truth. He was beating around the bush.

Never mind I will buy the 5S somewhere else, since you dont have the stock and your 5C package is not ok.

If you want the phone only, we have stock. But what we have is the black colour only. 16 gig and the price is 5700. You cannot get this phone anywhere, no more stock. You can go and check.

SEE! He was trying to con me. Just now he said 'no stock', now he has the stock! Just few minutes ago!

I laughed at him and went away.

To Mr Celcom, if this is a type of agent you have, then I am very sorry, I will change to other telco. To ALL BUSINESS MEN out there, this is one example where in this country you perceive customers are stupid and you are very clever.

Went to Apple store beside Fridays at upper floor, and they advise me, dont ever buy Apple products from these people. They will always try to make xtra bucks from the customers. In short they like to CHEAT!

Not even from CELCOM outlets that sell Apple iphone with celcom package! 

You know what. They complain and curse the BN govt policy etc, but if they become the govt, God bless this country.